So this year will mark my 8th Coachella, I’ve been going since I was 18 and its changed a lot throughout the years. Literally one of my favorite parts is how to dress. I love festival fashion because you don’t have to take yourself so seriously and can just have fun with what you wear.
I literally got ready in a CVS bathroom for Coachella last year since I was running late and needed to make an alcohol stop. I also planned my outfits the day before and just went with the flow.
As pretty much a Coachella Veteran at this point, I’m going to walk you through what to wear and what not to wear.
- Go less bohemian, its not original
- Burn your flower crowns
- Crochet is played out
- Don’t bring your rave clothes, although neon is cool
- Floral maxi skirts, too basic.
- Two piece sets – they’re chic
- Cowboy Boots – they’re rad
- Overalls – they’re fun
- Hair braiding -its fun and creative
- Victorian ruffle tops and dresses.
As featured in:
- Zoe Report
- Time Out LA
- Vogue Brazil
- Harpers Bazaar
- Teen Vogue
- Elle Belgium
- Daily Mail